A quick alternative to applying eyebrows!
Great for someone on the go and doesn’t have time for eyebrow makeup.
If you’re suffering from major hair loss due to a condition or have ultra fine eyebrows, then THIS IS FOR YOU!
- For best results, make sure you exfoliate the eyebrow area and wipe off with alcohol.
- If applying on thin or patchy eyebrows, trim your brow hair before Application.
- Start cutting out the eyebrow design and remove the plastic protective film.
- Align and position the tattoo with your natural eyebrows. TIP: use a ruler for a more accurate positioning
- Use a damp cloth and firmly press onto the back of paper while dampening it and hold for 60 seconds.
- Slowly lift off the paper and you’ll reveal a beautiful eyebrow design.
- Blend the outline edges Of the tattoo by using a natural skin tone powder.
To extend the life of the tattoo, use translucent powder to keep it dry and avoid using lotions, oils and moisturizers.
TO REMOVE TATTOO: Apply baby oil and wipe with washcloth.